Mexico Memories

My favorite memories of Mexico are undoubtedly the ones where I got to connect with the local animals. One tour in particular stands out as the most exciting, as it included snorkeling, paddle boarding, a jet boat tour, and horseback ride to a swimming waterfall. My horse, who I will never forget, was special, kind and savage. He took me on an uncharted waterfall gallop that I’ll always cherish. The people of the Yelapa village tenderly care for, own, and rent these animals to visitors and tourists who patron the fishing villages.

Puerto Vallarta has an undeniable and mysterious appeal to me and I was fortunate to find every adventure under the sun. My dream bucket list suddenly grew as I learned of all that Mexico has to offer. My first adventure was the bay snorkel, speedboat, horseback riding, waterfall excursion tour. I couldn't recommend this tour enough. In fact, I made it my mission to tell as many people about this particular tour before I left the region. I also took the parasailing adventure our of Vallarta Port as well as the dolphin encounter and swim experience at the aquarium.

The tour began in Vallarta port where a stealthy speedboat whisked me off into the ocean horizon. After a few minutes of speedboat adrenaline, we began to cross the largest, deepest and most breathtaking bay in Mexico, Banderas Bay. The view, over 55 miles long, tranquil blue waters, white sand, rich and diverse marine life surrounded by fishing villages. A dynamic paradise on every level. The snorkeling was incredible, I wished I had dedicated an entire day to that activity. After a delicious locally sourced and prepared lunch, we made our way through the fishing village to a ranch. The horses were as beautiful as the surroundings we got to explore. I had a special connection with my horse and was delighted by his tendency to want to off road and his willingness to gallop through water. I haven't worn a smile that big in quite some time. My very favorite moment came at the end of the tour, in feeding a delicious apple treat to my new adventure buddy after the ride. There's only one thing better than an experience like that. The memories.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the incredible team at Puerto Vallarta Adventure Tours for helping me make unforgettable memories and experience the trip of a lifetime.


Next on blog: Dolphin Encounter Experience with Vallarta Adventures!




Comments

Popular Posts