Columbia Sportswear: #Omniten to #Omnifamily

From #Omniten to #Omnifamily

The #Omnifamily




     Above is a slide show of our #Omniten trip to Park City, UT with Columbia Sportswear.  We were guided through an epic outdoor experience which enabled us to build unique, life long friendships.  The people, the events, and the collectively shared moments are what made this trip so unforgettably amazing.  I am so fortunate to have had this bucket list adventure with the #Omniten and Columbia.  There are no words sufficient to flatter this phenomenal group of people brought together for the #Omnigames.  I am so grateful to have met each one of the #omniten alumni, as well as the new #Omniten rockstars.  It is truly an inspiration to be in the company of such great people.  As I like to say, we came as the #omniten and we are leaving as the #Omnifamily.  Reflecting on our adventures makes my heart swell with love and gratitude.  Life is beautiful, life is short, and there’s nothing more important than family =)

What #Tryingstuff Means To Me 
      The #Tryingstuff lifestyle is not just about finding the gear that makes our outdoor dreams a reality.  #Tryingstuff to me, means experiencing growth through challenging oneself.  When I challenge myself I learn something new and I become a better person.  Only when we experience challenge and the success of growth through challenge can we experience happiness.  To me #Tryingstuff leads to happiness.  I love challenging myself in the outdoors because there is no better way to challenge the mind and the body in that visceral connected state.  The challenge outside creates a harmony within.  Thank you to Columbia Sportswear for an epic adventure of #tryingstuff and putting outdoor gear to the test.

Comments

Popular Posts